Friday, February 29, 2008

I Am Beautiful

Hello there sweet fellow friends! I pray this message finds you in great spirits. I know I am.

If you are visiting here today, indulge me and visit www.BeautifulP31.blogspot.com today. It's one of my other blogs and it is devoted to the one major stronghold and struggle of my life....weightloss and body image. If you've ever had this struggle or have any advice or encouragement, I'd really appreciate your input. We need each other to remind us that we are indeed beautiful. Too often the world makes us feel like we need to be a certain shape or size to be beautiful. It really differs from person to person....how you feel your best may be totally different from how I feel my best...and that's okay as long as we are honoring God with our lives. So, click on the link and visit me at my "I Am Beautiful" blog.

Blessings,

Melissa

1 comment:

Jodie Wolfe said...

I can identify with you Melissa.